Find a Dentist
Search the network for dentists
Here’s how to find network dentists in your area:
- Before you enroll, use the DocFind® directory and follow the prompts to enter your search criteria.
- Below the "Find a Doctor, Dentist, or Facility" gray box in the center of the page, you'll notice a "Common Searches" list of links
- Click on the "Dentists (Primary Care)" link in the first column (in the middle of the "Healthcare Professionals" section)
- Enter your zip code
- Once the pop up window appears, select your plan (either "DMO/DNO" or "Dental PPO/PDN with PPO II Network") in the Plan Drop down menu and click "Continue" to start your search
- After you enroll, log in to your secure member website first for a quicker and easier search. It fills in your plan information for you.
- You can also call Member Services at 1-877-238-6200 between 8:00 am and 6:00 pm EST, Monday-Friday for help.