Members have access to Teladoc, a telemedicine service that provides 24/7 access to a national network of licensed doctors, therapists and dermatologists through phone or online video consultation. Members can reach a doctor from anywhere - home, work, or even while traveling! Teladoc doctors can diagnose non-emergency medical problems and even call in a prescription to your pharmacy of choice!
Teladoc is available 24/7* at 1-855-TELADOC (835-2362), (TTY: 1-855-636-1578). For each consultation, you will pay 100% of the charge until you meet the deductible, then a copay applies.
A Teladoc doctor is readily available for:
- General Medical — Treatment for flu, allergies, bronchitis, and more
- Dermatology — Treatment for psoriasis, eczema, acne, and more
- Behavioral Health** — Support for stress, anxiety, depression, and more
- Therapist, Psychologist
- Teladoc overview [PDF]
- Visit the Teladoc website if you are ready to get started.
*Teladoc is subject to state regulations and may not be available in all states.
**Appointments available by video only to members and eligible dependents 18 and older.
Talk to a registered nurse — anytime, 24/7. For health-related questions, call the Informed Health* Line (available upon enrollment). Talk to a registered nurse about tests, procedures and treatment options. The call is free. Informed Health Line nurses do not diagnose, prescribe or give members medical advice.
Call 1-800-556-1555 to talk to an Informed Health Line registered nurse who can answer first aid questions, help find a doctor or provide information on choices for care.
- Every call is confidential
- Call as many times as you need
- Get information on a wide range of health and wellness topics
- Find out more about a medical test or procedure
Learn more about the Informed Health line.
*While only your doctor can diagnose, prescribe or give medical advice, the Informed Health Line nurses can provide information on more than 5,000 health topics. Contact your doctor first with any questions or concerns regarding your health care needs.