Find a Vision Provider
Search the network for vision care providers
Here’s how to find network eye doctors in your area:
- Visit the DocFind® directory and follow the prompts to enter your search criteria.
- Below the "Find a Doctor, Dentist, or Facility" gray box in the center of the page, you'll notice a "Common Searches" list of links
- Click on the "Vision routine eyewear and exam" link in the first column (at the end of the "Healthcare Professionals" section)
- Enter your zip code
- Once the pop up window appears, select "FCPS Preferred Provider Network (Open POS II)" in the Plan Drop down menu and click "Continue" to start your search
- After you enroll, log in to your secure member website first for a quicker and easier search. It fills in your plan information for you.
- You can also call Member Services at 1-877-973-3238 for help.