Vision Plan Info
You'll automatically have vision coverage through Aetna VisionSM Preferred when you enroll in the medical plan.
Choose from more than 86,000 vision offices and retailers¹ including these popular chains:
• LensCrafters® • Pearle Vision® • JCPenney Optical
• Sears® Optical • Target Optical®
Coverage is available for routine eye exams, frames, lenses, prescription sunglasses and contact lenses. A routine, in-network eye exam obtained through Aetna Vision Preferred has a $20 copayment.
Even the products and services that aren’t covered are discounted when you visit a participating vision provider.
You can save on:
- Additional pairs of eyeglasses and sunglasses
- Lens options not covered by the plan like anti-reflective, polycarbonate, scratch and UV protection
- Eyeglass chains, cases and other accessories
- Digital eye imaging - a diagnostic tool to identify many eye diseases
Save again and again. There’s no limit to how often you can use your discounts!
1EyeMed provider data as of January 1, 2017.